Bick Riding

                                                              


  My uncle and I had a dreadful experience on our first motorcycle ride. I had done my best possible to prepare. elbow pads, knee pads, safety helmet whole nine yards. I was all set. I heard a voice as I left the house and encountered the hot midday sunlight. "Hey buddy, you ready?" My uncle's call came through. I acknowledged by shrugging. Yes, sir. Then, let's get start, he replied. He rolled the cherry-red bicycle into the vacant driveway from the house's side. Hop on, he instructed. I complied with the instructions given to me. As I mounted onto the two-wheeled masterpiece parked in front of me, I was a frightened wreck. My uncle and I had a horrible day on our first bike ride. I had done my best possible to prepare.

 

                                                                                Will continue...........

Comments